ATLife Taiwan Aids & Long Term Care Exhibition 2021
ATLife Taiwan Aids & Long Term Care Exhibition
Atlife-assisted technology is the only international exhibition dedicated to assisted living equipment and long-term care, held at Taipei's Nangang exhibition center. There will be more than 12 theme exhibitions, 200 domestic and international brands, more than 550 booths and more than 2,000 products to browse and experience during the event.
With the development of technology
With the development of technology, nursing and nursing have been developing continuously.ATLife founder Dr. Lee Shu-jen, the first physiotherapist and specialist to promote exercise and rehabilitation in Taiwan, says "intelligent care technology" is a booming area globally. Innovative products have been invented to improve long-term care and care, including health care, suboptimal care, age-related disability, and long-term care. On the fair, you will see all kinds of products, such as Home Care Bed designed for permanent patients lying in bed and turn over its own designed, MirrorHand looks like iron man armguard, provide nerve rehabilitation for stroke patients, and Smart APP mattress for the elderly, it can not only train the body ability, can also through the sensor device to detect possible accidents and track movement. More than 2,000 medical and assisted living devices will be on display in the hope of providing better solutions for patients and their caregivers.
1. Rehabilitation and Recreation: rehabilitation exercise equipment, AR/VR interactive somatosensory rehabilitation systems, inclusive play equipment, toys and games
2. Smart Care: Respiratory Care, smart medical respiratory care, ICT /IoT /AI care applications, telecare, smart Care, smart Medical, new materials and new design, assistive devices
3. Mobility: mobility aids (canes/crutches/walkers/manual wheelchairs/powered wheelchairs/electric scooters), seating and positioning products
4. Household Assistant: Assistive (Medical) Device Stores and assistive living centers, eating, dressing, toileting, pressure relief mattress, beds, transfer aids, reconstruction of living space, 3D printed prosthetics (equipment)
5. Communication and Information: assistive devices for seeing, hearing, communication, and computer assistive devices
6. Prosthetics and Orthopedic: prosthetics, orthodontics, orthotic insoles, orthotic shoes
7. Government Services and Consulting Pavilions: Assistive Technology and Long-term Care Pavilions, Government Pavilions, Smart Technology Pavilions, Assistive Device Safety Inspection Verification