The 133rd Canton Fair is scheduled to open on April 15, 2023, If the offline show is not held, it will be tentatively scheduled for 10 days, from April 15-24.
Attention: The following information is for the regular Canton Fair only!
Do I need a Chinese visa to visit the Canton Fair?
If you are not from a country that has a visa-free policy with China, then you will need to apply for a Chinese visa before you go. There are many different types of visas, but the most common one for business trip is the "M" visa.
Here is the place you can get a Chinese Visa.
- The Embassy or Consulate General of P.R.China in your country(Missions Overseas).
- A local travel agency or visa agency.
- The Commissioner's Office of China's Foreign Ministry in Hong Kong. Website http://www.fmcoprc.gov.hk/eng/fwxx/wgrqz/ Tel: 852-34132300 or 852-34132424 Email:
- 72/144 hour Transit Visa Exemption Policy. (Q&A on 72-hour Transit Visa Exemption Policy)
- The official Canton Fair invitation list only the Buyer's Name, Nationality, and Company Name. Usually, an invitation from any Chinese factories or foreign trade corporations (enterprises) more works for Chinese visa applications. Please be kindly noted that the invitation issued by Canton Fair might help you get the Chinese Visa, but it all depends on the Chinese Embassy in your country.
- Buyers who need to leave Mainland China to Hong Kong, Macau, and come back again to Guangzhou, must apply for a multi-entry visa.
- It is tough to extend the visa and apply for a new visa in China mainland. We suggest reaching it by going to Hong Kong.
- If you already flight to China without a Chinese Visa, you have to fly to Hong Kong.