Do I need a Chinese visa to visit the Canton Fair?
Who from countries without The visa-free policy of China, please apply for a Chinese visa(any type, usually "M") with the Invitation to the Canton Fair before you go to China.
Here is the place you can get a Chinese Visa.
- The Embassy or Consulate General of P.R.China in your country（Missions Overseas）. Each country is different, please contact to get more information. Lots of paperwork but cost less money.
- A local travel agency or visa agency. It will cost some money, please search online for each country. The Chinese Embassy is very busy, and they often want you to have a professional agent to help with the visa business. That's why it can be so difficult to do it by yourself.
- 72/144 hour Transit Visa Exemption Policy. (Q&A on 72-hour Transit Visa Exemption Policy)
- The official Canton Fair invitation list only the Buyer's Name, Nationality and Company Name. Usually, an invitation from any Chinese factories or foreign trade corporations (enterprises) more works for Chinese visa application. (Please be kindly noted that the invitation as you attached is the invitation letter issued by Canton Fair. It might help you get the Chinese Visa but it all depends on the Chinese Embassy in your country.)
- Buyers who need to leave Mainland China to Hong Kong, Macau, and come back again to Guangzhou, must apply for a multi-entry visa.
- It is very hard to extend the visa and apply for a new visa in China mainland, we suggest applying it by going to Hong Kong.
- If you already flight to China without a Chinese Visa, you will be sent to Hong Kong.