The 129th China Import and Export Fair (Canton Fair 2021 Spring) will be held online from April 15th to 24th. The following information is for the regular Canton Fair only.
Do I need a Chinese visa to visit the Canton Fair?
Here is the place you can get a Chinese Visa.
- The Embassy or Consulate General of P.R.China in your country(Missions Overseas). Each state is different. Please contact them to get more information. Lots of paperwork but cost less money.
- A local travel agency or visa agency. It can be so challenging to do it by yourself. The embassy often wants a professional agent to help with the visa application.
- 72/144 hour Transit Visa Exemption Policy. (Q&A on 72-hour Transit Visa Exemption Policy)
- The official Canton Fair invitation list only the Buyer's Name, Nationality, and Company Name. Usually, an invitation from any Chinese factories or foreign trade corporations (enterprises) more works for Chinese visa applications. Please be kindly noted that the invitation issued by Canton Fair might help you get the Chinese Visa, but it all depends on the Chinese Embassy in your country.
- Buyers who need to leave Mainland China to Hong Kong, Macau, and come back again to Guangzhou, must apply for a multi-entry visa.
- It is tough to extend the visa and apply for a new visa in China mainland. We suggest reaching it by going to Hong Kong.
- If you already flight to China without a Chinese Visa, you have to fly to Hong Kong.