The 132nd Canton Fair will be held online for 10 days from October 15th to 24th, so there is no invitation.
Attention: The following information is for the regular Canton Fair only!
With the Invitation(pre-registration), overseas buyers could:
- Apply for Visa to China(Please be kindly noted that the invitation letter issued by Canton Fair might help you get the Chinese Visa but it all depends on the Chinese Embassy in your country)
- Get a registered and free entry badge to the Fair by Express Channel.
Overseas buyers could apply invitation to Canton Fair through:
- By BEST (Buyer E-Service Tool), go>>>
- By contacting Canton Fair Call Centre, China Foreign Trade Centre
- By contacting the Economic & Commercial Counsellor's Office of the Embassy (The Economic & Commercial Section of the Consulate General) of P.R. China in your region
- By contacting Overseas cooperative organizations of China Foreign Trade Centre
- By contacting Canton Fair Hong Kong Representative Office - (852)28771318
- By contacting the Chinese foreign trade corporations (enterprises) with whom you are business-related
(for government authorized invitation please try option 220.127.116.11,6, or apply for a visa by an agency)