Shanghai International Condiments & Food Ingredients Exhibition
In recent years, the continuous improvement of residents' consumption level has led to the rapid development of catering tastes.In the continuous segmentation of products at the same time, the seasoning industry also ushered in a period of rapid development.
After many years of carefully nurtured, aims to promote the industry trade docking, Shanghai international exhibition of spices and food ingredients and at the same time at the Shanghai international exhibition of meal diet material and Shanghai international fisheries exposition jointly in many ways, not only meet the food and beverage, hotels, supermarkets and electricity one-stop shopping needs, broadening the channels for the business of flavoring suppliers at the same time, promote the industry linkage.
International (Asia) exhibition co., LTD., a subsidiary of the ITE group, is a leading provider of B2B exhibitions, conference planning and organizing services for emerging and developing markets.ITE group has held many food industry exhibitions around the world.At that time, the professional committee of seasoning and food ingredients of Shanghai food association and associations of various provinces and cities will work together to promote new opportunities in China's seasoning market.
- Seasoning: soy sauce, vinegar, seasoning salt, monosodium glutamate, chicken essence, sesame oil, seasoning oil, bean paste, noodles sauce, chili sauce, sesame paste, shrimp sauce, mustard sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, fermented bean curd, fermented bean sauce, fermented grains, spices, hot pot seasoning, pickles, cooking wine, other compound seasoning, juice, etc.
- Seasoning for western food: Japanese food series, Thai food series, cheese series, cream series, western food sauces, olive oil, western food vegetables, peanut butter, tomato sauce, salad sauce, etc.
- Food ingredients: starch, starch sugar, edible oil and grease substitutes, special flour, yeast products, plant protein, dietary fiber, soybean products, cocoa products, etc.
- Food additives: sweeteners, flavor enhancers, colorants, thickeners, preservatives, emulsifiers, stabilizers, water retention agents, edible flavors and spices
- Others: relevant processing and packaging machinery, packaging materials, etc.