Yarn Expo Autumn
Welcome to Yarn Expo Autumn
Yarn Expo is a leading sourcing platform to both exhibitors and visitors. Suppliers from Asian and European countries showcase their latest collection of natural and blended yarns including cotton, wool, flax / regenerated flax, and man-made fibres and yarns, as well as specialty products including elastic, fancy and blended yarns.
- Exhibition space： 26,000 sqm gross (Figures of 2018 fair)
- Number of visitors / countries & regions： 19,003 (from 75 countries & regions)
- Number of exhibitors / countries & regions： 501 (from 14 countries and regions)
- Natural fibres (cotton, wool, silk & flax/ ramie)
- Man-made fibres (regenerated & synthetic)
- Specialty fibres
- Natural & blend yarns (cotton, wool, silk & linen/ ramie)
- Man-made & blend yarns (regenerated & synthetic)
- Elastic yarns
- Fancy yarns
- Specialty yarns
- Computer related services
- Quality assurance
- Press & publications
The show is also an ideal opportunity for overseas buyers to gain access to some of the leading domestic suppliers in the industry.
With both spring and autumn editions in Shanghai, the show provides an excellent opportunity for overseas suppliers to build stronger relationships in the region and increase their presence in the market.