Electronic Asia Creates a high-powered environment in which suppliers of accessories parts and components can connect with buyers representing the global electronics industry. Last fair, together with the HKTDC Hong Kong Electronics Fari(Autumn Edition)under the same roof, the fairs formed the world's largest electronics platform and attracted closed to 87,000 buyers from 139 countries and regions.
Major Exhibit Categories:
- Key Components for Smart Devices
- Solar & Photovoltaic
- Dedicated to showcasing the latest PV technology renewable energy solutions
- World of Display Technology
- A special section within electronicAsia for advanced display components and assemblies
- Printed Circuit Board
- Debut zone to gather printed circuit board suppliers and manufacturers
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) is a statutory body established in 1966 to promote, assist and develop Hong Kong's trade. With 50 offices globally, including 13 in Mainland China, the HKTDC promotes Hong Kong as a two-way global investment and business hub. The HKTDC organizes international exhibitions, conferences and business missions to create business opportunities for companies, particularly SMEs, in the mainland and international markets.