LED CHINA • Shenzhen 2022
Established in 2005, LED CHINA is the initiator of the international LED exhibition in the world. Being the benchmark of the global LED industrial chain, LED CHINA·Shenzhen is devoted to building a complete one-stop platform with a wide range of LED related products, LED applications in different industrial fields and integrated solutions in extended market segments.
2015 – LED CHINA relocated to be held in Shanghai to attract more diversified LED manufacturers from the east and central China and at the same time extended its market segments to digital and commercial display, digital signage, stage entertainment, smart lighting, security surveillance and more.
2019 – In response to the demand from LED CHINA exhibitors and buyers, in addition to the Shanghai edition, LED CHINA will launch one more event every February in Shenzhen, the global production hub of LED industry, offering more opportunities for small and medium-size business to thrive
● LED display: fine pixel pitch, rental display, transparent display, creative display, display control system, LED television and related display suite
● LED advertising illuminant: channel letter, LED sign, LED module, lightbox, LED strip light, external guardrail, neon, controller and power supply
● LED outdoor lighting: street light, tunnel light, architecture landscape lighting, clearance light, solar LED
● LED indoor lighting: day light, spot light, bulb light, ceiling lamp, panel light
● LED decorative lighting: net light, star light, curtain light, Christmas light
● LED traffic light: traffic signal light, route control light, airport lighting, obstruction light, tower lamp, safety lamp
● Automobile light: front light, back light, brake light, chassis lamp, car internal light
● LED chips: epitaxial wafer, EPI wafer, related substrates
● LED packaging: SMT LED, high power LED, semiconductor component, LED dot matrix, epoxy glue, baseplate material, IC
● LED manufacturing machine and testing device: dispenser, Clip die bonder, wire bonder, spectrophotometer, spectrum detector