China International Condiments & Food-additives Expo 2021
International Condiments & Food Additives Expo
China (international) condiment and food ingredients expo (CFE) was founded in 2005 and held once a year. It is a large-scale professional exhibition of well-known condiments highly recognized in the China condiment association's industry-sponsored. It is a professional seasoning exhibition approved by the ministry of commerce.
China condiment association as the organizers, in line with "to promote the integration of industry resources, improve enterprise brand image" exhibition purposes, to undertake the important task of creating industry the only brand exhibition, bend force for the enterprise brand, to provide a display of new products, investment consultation, mutual exchanges platform, at the same time for condiment production enterprises and to establish contact with all the wholesalers, retailers provide opportunities to negotiate trade.
Edible salt, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, monosodium glutamate, sesame oil, sauce, fermented bean sauce, fermented bean curd, fish sauce, oyster sauce, shrimp oil, olive oil, seasoning wine, spices and spices seasoning, compound seasoning, hot pot seasoning;
- Imported seasoning
Japanese series, Thai series, western canned food, potato products, western meat, cheese series, butter series, cream series, breakfast series, western sauces, olive oil, western vegetables, peanut butter, tomato sauce, salad sauce, mayonnaise, etc.;
- Food additives and food ingredients
1. Food additives: citric acid, anticaking agent, defoaming agent, antioxidant, bleach, raising agent, furthermore, colorant, stabilizer. color-protecting, compound food additive, emulsifying agent, enzymes, edible flavor spices, flavoring agent, flour treatment agent, water retention agent, nutrition enhancer, preservatives, stability and coagulate agent, sweeteners, thickener, gum base agent, etc.;
2. Food ingredients: starch, modified starch, starch sugar, sugar alcohol, edible oil, and grease substitutes, special flour, yeast products, oligosaccharide, plant protein, dietary fiber, freeze-dried food of fruits, vegetables and meat, various fillings, animal and plant extracts, beverage concentrate, curing preparation; Soybean products, nuts, instant tea, functional food ingredients, cocoa products, etc.
- Packaging, machinery, and equipment
1. Special machinery and equipment for condiment manufacturing;
2. General packaging machinery and equipment;
3. Auxiliary machinery equipment and accessories enterprises
Packaging materials, packaging containers
Seasoning related institutions