Jambo from Magical Kenya! magicalkenyatravelexpo.
The Kenya Tourism Board invites you to the Magical Kenya Travel Expo 2022. After a highly successful virtual edition, we are thrilled to bring the travel industry together for face-toface meetings in Nairobi.
We welcome partners from the East African region to the expo to meet passionate buyers from key markets and share our passion for driving African tourism.
MKTE is East Africa's premier gathering for tourism leaders, products and media. We hope to see you there.
Register to be an exhibitor
Register as a Buyer
Register as a Trade Visitor
Register to be an Accredited Media.
- 3-day expo in Nairobi
- Over 200 African exhibitors
- 3 exclusive networking events
- 6 market presentations offering the latest source market insights
- 3 focused seminars with top industry professionals
- Over 150 pre-qualified hosted buyers from 25 key source markets globally
MKTE is an opportunity to access a gathering of East Africa’s tourism leaders, policymakers, leading tourism products, global buyers and media.
MKTE is on a strong growth trajectory. welcomed over 200 exhibitors from Africa to meet with over 150 global buyers from 25 of Kenya’s key source markets. 6000 pre-scheduled meetings take place at the expo through an effective business matchmaking system, which drives business potential at the expo. The appointment system between exhibitors and hosted buyers is instrumental in driving business discussions.
Attendees can also participate in seminars and market presentations to gain the latest industry trends.
MKTE is designed to boost Africa sales from major global markets and we’re excited at the growth prospects for Kenya in particular.
As the leading travel trade expo in East Africa, MKTE offers you the opportunity to:
- Generate new business through our targeted matchmaking program
- Build strong brand awareness for your product and the destination
- Educate hosted buyers on your product
- Network with industry colleagues
- Enjoy exciting events on our program
- Learn more at the seminars with industry experts
- Gain maximum exposure for your product through one of our sponsorship opportunities
- Accommodation – hotels, camps, resorts, and lodges
- Affiliated services – media, insurance, experiences
- Destination Marketing – tourism authorities, county governments, associations and tourism bodies
- Technology providers
- Tour operators – DMCs, ground handlers and safari providers
- Transport – airlines, shuttles