About Coex Food Week
1. Coex Food Week is one of the most anticipated international exhibitions in Seoul, with as much as 1/4 of the total exhibitors visiting from overseas. In last year’s edition, out of our 872 exhibitors, we had over 65 representatives from approximately 18 different countries around the globe, featuring over 1,900 booths while welcoming approximately 44,000 visitors from the world.
2. Gaining consistent approvals from the UFI (Union des Foires Internationales) since 2013, and hailed as a ‘Promising Exhibition’ by the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (formerly known as the Korean Ministry of Knowledge Economy) in 2010, Coex Food Week has gained both significant national and international recognition.
3. Coex Food Week provides a business matching program, free of charge for qualified buyers and exhibitors. Many representatives from major foodservice industries, such as prominent supermarkets, convenience stores, department stores, food services, online/offline distributors, and trading companies, come together in the search for high-quality food products.
1. Food & Beverage
- Cultivated Food Products: Sustainable agricultural products, dairy and poultry products, processed agricultural products, fishery and forest sectors.
- Prepared Food Products: Pickled and preserved food, food ingredients, beverages (teas, wine and spirits), frozen and dried foods, ginseng products, noodles, kimchi.
- Specific Food Categories: Health food, traditional Korean food, fresh products, organic food, health supplements, health drinks.
- Beverages: Wine, spirits, coffee, tea, health drinks, makgeolli, juice, etc.
- Bakery: Baking & confectionery, baking materials, baking machines, coffee machines & materials, etc.
- Food Preparation Coffee machines, slush and ice cream machines, vegetable cutters, ovens, norimaki/sushi makers, mixers, peeling machines.
- Food Processing: Cleaning and sanitation equipment, meat processing machinery, baking and confectionery machines, ice machines, sterilizers, refrigeration equipment.
- Food Packaging: Wrapping and packing machines, packing materials, packaging process control systems and equipment.
3. Kitchen Utensils: Tableware, airtight containers, ceramics, baking products, pots, and pans, etc.
4. Ingredients & Services: Natural yeasts, gum bases, sugars, salts, coloring agents, bleaching agents, emulsifiers, germicides, synthetic flavors, synthetic preservatives, sterilizing agents, antioxidants and Food/Food technology-related services and information.