The international furniture and interiors fair | imm cologne
4. - 7. June 2023imm Spring Edition - be part of the journey. Exhibitor brochure 2023. Hall plan imm Spring Edition. Present your product highlights at imm Spring Edition 2023. Early-Bird discount only until 31 October 2022. News from the magazine by imm cologne. All the TRENDimmPACT topics at a glance.
4. - 7. June 2023imm Spring edition - Be a part of the adventure.
The imm cologne is back after two years away! The imm cologne will adapt its concept for 2023 to meet the changing market challenges and reposition itself. The international furnishing fair was given a new date in 2023 after a dialogue with its partners.
The imm Spring Edition will run for four days, from Sunday through Wednesday. It is aimed at trade visitors. The interior business will be the main focus.
Gerald Bose CEO of Koelnmesse stated that the industry has voted in favor of Germany's strong interior design market. Germany is Europe's strongest market for sales. Germany must have a large platform that is international and has strong communicative appeal, such as imm cologne. This will ensure healthy growth.
Get all the information about imm Spring Edition 2023 from our digital exhibitor brochure.
The imm Spring Edition 2023 hall plan has been redesigned.
Join the largest international interior design trade show and learn more about the new business opportunities at imm Köln! Get our Early Bird Discount until 31.10.2022.
interior moments of tomorrow - imm cologne
Hosted right at the start of the year, imm cologne is the most important date on the interior design calendar. It’s where the entire interiors industry gathers to present and discover new launches from around the world, to experience the major future trends and make a successful start to the new season. A trade fair is a must-attend event for senior decision-makers from all international markets and the whole interior design scene. Do you want to create moments for your brand, innovations or new collections that people will remember? Then imm cologne is the ultimate destination.
- Furniture for flats (combined: kitchen, living room and bedroom)
- Children's and young people's furniture
- Occasional furniture and single furniture items
- bath and sanitary products
- Upholstered furniture
- Period and reproduction furniture
- Bedroom furniture and accessories
- Dining rooms
- Tables and chairs
- Living room and system furniture
- Other items of furniture
- Industry literature
- Interior decoration
- Home textiles
- Lighting/light installation
- Service & logistics
- Building technology/Room technology
- Home Entertainment
- Associations, institutions, organizations
- Contract business, products for furnishings of ...