Mode Accessories Show
Established in 1987, the Mode Show is held twice a year, in January and August in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The mode is Canada’s largest fashion, jewelry, and accessories tradeshow; a true business-to-business tradeshow for buyers to source from wholesalers, artisans, and importers. Products on display range from handbags, jewelry, hats, scarves, hair accessories, sunglasses, belts, watches, hosiery, apparel, beauty products, body fashions, umbrellas, shoes, and more.
The Mode Show is Canada’s premier fashion, jewelry, and accessories business-to-business tradeshow
The Mode Show is Canada’s premier fashion, jewelry, and accessories business-to-business tradeshow. With more than 200 exhibitors, 100s of products and brands, 100s of Canadian made and designed products, and top industry trends, you do not want to miss out.
- 200+ exhibitors
- 100s of products and brands
- 100s of Canadian made and designed products
- Discover new products
- Top industry trends to keep you up-to-date
- Network with the industry
What kind of exhibitors will I meet?
- Wholesalers, distributors, artisans, and importers, from local artists, Canadian designers to international brands.
- Women’s fashion and apparel
- Men’s fashion and apparel
- Children’s fashion and apparel