Building Electrical Smart Electricity & Energy Storage Exhibition
China (Shanghai) International Building Electrical/Smart Electricity and Energy Storage Exhibition
Energy security, Improve energy efficiency is the core of of‘Thirteen Five’ energy planning. Environmental resources and energy savings pressure on the traditional energy industry to accelerate the transformation and upgrading, The industrial transformation and upgrading will be the backbone of the energy industry.‘Thirteen Five "period, China will build a well-developed modern industrial system.
- Coal: Coal speed up the adjustment of industrial structure, promote the development of clean and efficient coal, coal pays more attention to technological innovation.
- Oil and Gas: The basic realization of the market
- POWER: Green, Intelligent, Market-oriented, Creating efficient, Intelligent and Secure modern power system, And improves overall system efficiency, economic and environmental level.
- Thermal power: Installed capacity of rational regulation of coal
- Nuclear power: Inland nuclear power is expected to come,Our run nuclear power installed capacity will reach 58 million kilowatts, 30 million kilowatts under construction. Nuclear safety requirements will be further enhanced.
- Hydropower: Large hydropower bases is the key.
- Wind: Desalination capacity target, focusing on adjustment policies and focus on resolving subsidies, brownouts abandoned wind problem.
- PV: PV industry in the future to improve efficiency, reduce costs.
- Biomass: Biomass career ushered in large-scale, industrial development opportunities.
- Geothermal energy: Completed the National Ground Source Heat Pump applications with a total area of 700 million square meters. Geothermal power slightly faster growth, achieving 150,000 kilowatts.
- Energy-saving and Environmental protection: More enhanced binding targets, Environmental protection enterprises will be towards a more professional environment service providers direction.
Proven track record
Established for 18 years, China International Electric Power & Electric Engineering and Smart Grid Exhibition (E-Power) has become one of the largest and most influential trade shows in the electric power industry. The 2015 edition spanned across 46,000 square meters, featured 560 exhibiting companies from 36 countries and regions, and attracted 30,086 trade visitors and buyers from all over the world. The positive turnout attested to E-Power’s reputation as a well-established industry and business platform.
A comprehensive sourcing platform
Visitors to E-Power can look forward to sourcing products and services under one roof. The show encompasses the entire industry chain, including power transmission and distribution, smart grid, power equipment and generating sets, and electrical accessories.
Enriching conferences and forums
A series of educational conferences and forums will be held to enhance participants’ experience at E-Power Expo 2016. Participants can glean insights from top industry players, gain in-depth knowledge from leading experts as well as expand their business network with fellow industry professionals. Conferences at E-Power include:
-- Distribution Switch Application and Technology Innovation Forum
-- Internet Plus and Internet Grid Forum