Taiwan Jewellery & Gem Fair
Taiwan’s Premier International B2B Jewellery Trade Fair
Since its debut in 2013, Taiwan Jewellery & Gem Fair has grown to become a much-awaited jewelry industry event in Taiwan. Organized by UBM Asia Ltd., Taiwan Branch, Taiwan Jewelry Industry Association, co-organised by Taipei Jewelers' Association, the Fair aims to provide an ideal platform for not only business but also promote the talented designers and craftsmanship of Taiwan's jewelry industry. It further strengthens the international competitiveness of the jewelry business of Taiwan and promotes it to the world market. It also provides great business opportunities between overseas and local jewelry companies.
The leading trade platform for the jewelry industry in Taiwan
The editions of the Taiwan Jewellery & Gem Fair took place at the Taipei World Trade Centre, Hall 1. This 4-day event featured 131 exhibitors from 13 countries and regions, attracted 8,647 buyers from 31 countries and regions. The spectacular exhibition was hailed by all participants to have been a great success.
Buyers survey of last year Taiwan Jewellery & Gem Fair show：
- 80.8% of buyers were satisfied with the exhibits
- 81.8% of buyers said they will recommend the fair to a friend or colleague
- 84.1% of buyers said they will visit the next fair
Your Gateway to the Flourishing Taiwan Jewellery Market
- ♦ The biggest international and professional jewelry tradeshow in Taiwan
- ♦ One-stop business destination
- ♦ A perfect opportunity for brand exposure and market expansion
- ♦ Ideally timed for replenishing inventory for Christmas and Chinese New Year
- ♦ Support by over 40 local retailer associations across Taiwan jewelry industry as well as the invited Chinese delegates
- ♦ Potential customers of high-quality designers, retailers, private jewelry collectors, etc.
Five theme pavilions
2. Coral Pavilion
3. Designer Area
4. Packaging and Tool Section
5. Country Pavilions