International Pulp & Paper Industry Expo-China
Guangzhou international Paper (hereinafter referred to as Paper Expo exhibition, Paper Expo China) began in 2004, after fifteen years of development and innovation, the cumulative service enterprises reached more than 1000, the buyer up to 100000 people, including from southeast Asia, Middle East, Europe, and the United States foreign accounted for 15%, is the domestic exhibition in the same type foreign trade exhibition platform function. The exhibition covers five categories of cultural paper, packaging paper, printing paper, industrial paper, and special paper, and effectively runs through the upstream and downstream of the paper industry chain. It has built a "one-stop" procurement platform for buyers of paper distribution, printing, packaging, labeling, tobacco and wine, food and beverage, gifts and stationery industries.
Guangzhou Pazhou poly world trade exhibition hall, the exhibition will be "to promote China's paper consumption, technology exchange, China and the international market" for the purpose of the office will, for the domestic and foreign buyers purchasing core platform to build more efficient paper, for the domestic and international publications printing, packaging, tobacco and alcohol, gifts, the end user purchase paper distribution at home and abroad, traders and display all kinds of new pattern and new products. It is expected that the total exhibition area will reach 10,000 square meters, and more than 200 enterprises will participate in the exhibition, attracting more than 10,000 professional buyers from more than 10 countries and regions.
- 1) cultural paper, office paper;
- 2) packaging paper and printing paper;
- 3) industrial paper and all kinds of paperboard;
- 4) all kinds of food packaging base paper, food packaging paper and cardboard, food paper containers;
- 5) special paper for printing and packaging: art paper, decorative paper, pearl paper, gold and silver card paper, PVC binding paper, etc.;
- 6) other special paper and paperboard, including printing, information, wrapping paper, industrial, electrical, agricultural, building materials, filtering, heat-proof paper, medical paper, cigarette paper, water-pine paper, molding paper, pressure-sensitive paper, anti-stick paper, pressure-sensitive tape base paper, graduation paper, translucent paper, etc.
- 7) household paper and base paper;
- 8) all kinds of pulp, waste paper, paper products, paper products, etc.;
- 9) pulp and paper raw materials, chemicals, equipment, and post-processing, cutting, packaging, embossing, and other related machinery.