Utech Asia 2021
Our events are held annually in Shanghai and Guangzhou in rotation, allowing exhibitors to enter the polyurethane industry across the country. China benefits from many clusters in the polyurethane industry. Both cities are designed to reach out to different groups of participants across China.
The expo display products like PU foams, synthetic leather pulp, and coating, automotive, medical, transportation, packaging, clothing, construction, electrical, domestics, sports and leisure goods, materials, machinery, equipment, molds, and software, etc.
HOW YOU COULD BENEFIT AT THE EXHIBITION
- Compile a wide range of competitive information on products and suppliers for the region in a concentrated period of time
- Keep abreast of industry and market developments
- UTECH Asia provides a rich source of new ideas and applications and, as such, should play an important role in strategic planning and development of your business
- Network and develop key business contacts
- UTECH Asia is a focal point for the industry in the region, attracting a broad cross-section of representatives, from buyers and sellers, to trade associations and the media
- Consolidate business relationships
- Appoint agents/seek principals
- Obtain technical knowledge
- Network with over 100 top level exhibitors from a broad cross-section of the industry
- Meet with experts from the leading associations
- Discover ways to increase efficiency and boost profits
- See product launches and the newest equipment
- Learn from well-respected members of the industry and the key associations in the free to attend seminar streams
OUR ATTENDEE PROFILE
Our visitors include members from various industry verticals including:
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Footwear & Clothing
- Furniture & Bedding
- Household Goods
- Sanitary Ware
- Marine & Offshore
- Paints & Coatings
- Electro Technical
URETHANES TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL
Urethanes Technology International is an audited magazine published internationally six times a year in print since 1984 and is recognized as the most authoritative source of news and technical information for the global polyurethanes industry.
We have unrivaled global coverage via the worldwide network of our parent group, Crain Communications Inc., allowing us to cover events across North America, Europe, Latin, and South America as well as the Far East. Our own exhibitions, UTECH Europe, North America, Asia and Las Americas combined with our regionally placed conferences benefit the scope of the news service we provide and offer an unrivaled forum for the Urethanes sector to meet and exchange views and information.
We attend and cover events, conferences, exhibitions, and meetings throughout the world to gather inside knowledge on the business, keeping you up to date with all of the important commercial and technical developments within what is one of the world’s most dynamic and globally integrated industrial businesses.
We speak to key experts to gain insight on specific topics for features, whether that is the use of polyurethane composites for automotive light-weighting, the effects of China’s economy on the PU industry, or what new additives are being developed to help the foaming community.
Every year we publish reports on the global polyurethane machinery sector and automotive industry. We also keep readers abreast of regulatory developments and other influences that may affect their businesses throughout the world.