FRAX TOKYO 飲食・サービス・小売りなどのフランチャイズが出展
This is the largest franchise business show in Japan.
Consultations are available on business diversification, starting up a new company, independence, and starting your own enterprise.
Visitors from all companies and individuals are welcomed.
There will be seminars for franchisees and managers at the same time.
The lecture is free to listen to.
75% of visitors to the exhibition are companies, and 49% are executives, managers, executives and other decision makers. Many high-quality individuals, such as the ones mentioned above, attend this exhibition.
Visitors to the exhibition have expressed a desire to know more about each franchise's benefits and conditions.
This is an excellent opportunity to sell work on-site to people who are so proactive and serious.
96 international trade shows are held annually at large-scale venues like Tokyo Big Sight and Makuhari Messe. They cover industries including jewelry, eyeglasses and publishing. Regularly.
*Composite Exhibitions: 353 total exhibitions.
1. The trade show helps exhibitors increase their sales.
2. Trade fairs can help revitalize and develop various industries
3. Japan is a hub of commerce thanks to its trade fairs.
4. Trade fairs are a huge source of economic benefit for host cities
5. Trade fairs are a great way to promote international trade, and they also contribute to the growth of the global economy.