China Education Expo-Beijing
China Education Expo
China Education Expo (CEE), an exhibition tour hosted by China Education Association for International Exchange (CEAIE), takes place every Autumn in Beijing, Shanghai and some other cities since 2000.
Being acclaimed as the leading event for overseas school to expand their presence in the world's potentially largest recruitment market
Being acclaimed as the leading event for overseas school to expand their presence in the world's potentially largest recruitment market, CEE had the active involvement each year by more than 20 national pavilions including Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, the Netherlands, the UK and USA and over 600 overseas schools from about 40 countries and regions attracted around 60,000 visitors across China.
Apart from information booths where visitors will be able to collect relevant information from representatives of the participating institutions, study abroad presentations will also be staged where students can find out more about study opportunities and scholarship programmes.
In this event interact with world class exhibitor
In this event interact with world class exhibitors, the exhibitors will showcase their latest products and services to the target customers. The exhibitors will be able to promote their brands at international level as the exhibitors and visitors will come from all parts of the country and abroad as well etc.
• Exhibitor Profile
1. National pavilions
2. Regionally recognized overseas schools, colleges and universities
3. Regionally recognized overseas vocational education schools
4. Regionally recognized overseas language training schools and institutions
5. Embassies or Governmental organizations
6. Student services providers before and after studying abroad (banking, accommodations, insurance, airlines, law office, internet plus & career development companies etc.)
• Participation Guidelines
1. Only regionally accredited overseas academic institutions are accepted.
2. Institutions shall only be represented by authorized personnel (faculty professor, advisor, lecturer or recruitment officer) from the institutions themselves.
3. As we promote direct communication between overseas schools with Chinese students, we couldn't accept any third party recruiters or agencies or domestic language training organizations or Alumni running agency business.