+852 81700688
[email protected]

The 129th China Import and Export Fair (Canton Fair 2021 Spring) will be held online from April 15th to 24th.  With Live Streaming, Exhibitors + Exhibits Search, Virtual Events, Instant Messaging, and so on. Buyers and exhibitors can trade remotely. The Official Website's Buyer Guide can help you.

The following information is for the regular Canton Fair only.

To attend the Canton Fair, you will need an Invitation to get a Chinese Visa and Registration for a buyer badge.


How do I get the buyer badge?

Must I get an invitation or register online to attend the Canton Fair?