The 128th Canton Fair -Online is ongoing with Live Streaming, Exhibitors + Exhibits Search, Virtual Events, buyers, and exhibitors can trade remotely. New buyers can register now on the official website by filling in just five pieces of information. Regular buyers can log in by verifying your badge or ID(passport) Number. The most useful tools for buyers are "Add to favorites", and "Instant Messaging", on the hearer of each exhibitor page header.
The following information is for the regular Canton Fair only.
To attend the Canton Fair, you will need an Invitation to get a Chinese Visa and Registration for a buyer badge.
With the Invitation, overseas buyers could:
- Apply for Visa to China(Please be kindly noted that the invitation letter issued by Canton Fair might help you get the Chinese Visa but it all depends on the Chinese Embassy in your country)
- Get registered and free entry badge to the Fair by Express Channel.
Overseas buyers could apply invitation for Canton Fair through:
- By BEST (Buyer E-Service Tool)
- By contacting Canton Fair Call Centre, China Foreign Trade Centre
- By contacting the Economic & Commercial Counsellor's Office of the Embassy (The Economic & Commercial Section of the Consulate General) of P.R. China in your region
- By contacting Overseas cooperative organizations of China Foreign Trade Centre
- By contacting Canton Fair Hong Kong Representative Office - (852)28771318
- By contacting the Chinese foreign trade corporations (enterprises) with whom you are business-related
(for government authorized invitation, please try option 220.127.116.11,6, or apply for a visa by an agency)