Shanghai World Jewelry Expo 2021
From October 16, 2021 09:30 until October 19, 2021 18:00
(COVID-19 Alert, We advise visitors to check event status with organizers before visiting.)
+86 21 6587 6481
Categories: Gems & Jewelry
China - an emerging jewelry market in the world
China is a big country of platinum consumption. In the year 2008, China still ranked the first of the world platinum consumption, accounting for 48% of the world total volume.
China is a big country of gold consumption. In 2008, the yield of gold jewelry is the first in the world, and consumption is the second in the world.
- Diamond and diamond jewelry
From July 1, 2006, China has been adopting a new policy for imported diamond. The raw stone imported by Shanghai Diamond Exchange is exempt from import VAT. The VAT of loose stone is cut down from 17% to 4%. Consequently, the trade statistics show that in 2006, the import volume of diamond grows 39.8% (by the regular way)and 208%(by Shanghai Diamond Exchange)respectively, compared with that of last year.
- Clear-water pearls
China's clear-water pearls output accounts for 95% of the global output.
China is poised to become the world's leading jade consumer.
- A leading hub with exchange centers at the heart of the jewelry industry-offering trading in gold, platinum, diamond, and silver.
- China's largest distribution and consolidating center for jewelry, well ahead of the rest of the country.
- Well placed for investment and trading with its robust economy, modern services, and fast-maturing business environment
- a booming jewelry retail sector, representing 20% of China's total annual sales. The Shanghainese are among the country's top spenders and the most sophisticated consumers, who effectively set the trend for the cities of Eastern China.
- The choice of Shanghai as the venue for the show reflects not only its reputation as a cosmopolitan city and a fashion trendsetter but also its strategic proximity to major population centers Shanghai, mainland China’s most fashionable and exciting city, is a fitting venue for the international jewelry trade.
- Gemstone: Diamonds; Rubies; Sapphires; Emeralds; Aquamarines; Jades; Crystal; Opals; Tanzamanites; Agates; Turquoises; Gems; Paraiba Tourmalines; Corals; Alexandrites; Cat's eyes; Synthetic Stone; Ambers; Tourmalines; Zircon; Others
- Pearls: Chinese Freshwater Pearls; Chinese Seawater Pearls; Japanese Pearls; Tahitian Pearls; Mabe Pearls; South Pearls; Imitation Pearls; Cultured Pearls; Others
- Finished Jewellery: Diamond Jewelry; Gold Jewelry; White Gold Jewelry; Platinum Jewelry; Silver Jewelry; Pearl Jewelry; Antique Jewelry; Designer's Jewelry; Estate Jewelry; Precious Metals & Semi-Finished Products; Gem Jewelry; Other
- Watches & Clocks: Brand Name Watches; Complete Watches & Clocks; Jewellery Watch; Others
- Manufacturing Equipment & Accessories:
Equipment & Facilities; Testing & Measurement Apparatus; Decoration Materials; Lightings; Packages & Display; Others
- Others : Technology Results; Trade Associations; Trade Publication & Services; Others
how to registeri would like to register and attend theshow
BehnamIt gave more lesson and help me to my business for the future, Thanks!