Hong Kong International Optical Fair
Achieve a perspective of success at the HKTDC Hong Kong Optical Fair
Achieve a perspective of success at the HKTDC Hong Kong Optical Fair, one of Asia’s leading trade platforms with a top-tier view of elite eyewear. The event delivers excellent results and lasting connections for buyers and suppliers from around the world. Global support is strong as ever at this year’s event with international pavilions representing the Chinese mainland, France, Italy, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, the Hong Kong Optical Manufacturers Association and Visionaries of Style joining the Fair’s over 800 featured companies on full display.
Hong Kong Optical Fair
- One of the largest spectacles shows in Asia
- It attracted 16,840 buyers from 111 countries and regions
- A record number of 810 exhibitors from 23 countries and regions participated
- The brand gallery has 228 famous brands from 22 countries and regions
Ten exhibition areas collect all kinds of glasses products
In response to the huge market demand, a "contact lenses and accessories" exhibition area was set up in the middle floor of the exhibition hall on the second floor to facilitate buyers' centralized procurement. The "it solutions and store installations" exhibition, which was held for the first time this year, attracted many outstanding exhibitors, including those from Argentina, Hong Kong, and the United States. Other exhibition areas include "sports and professional glasses", "children's glasses and reading glasses", "spectacle frames, lenses and components", "spectacle accessories", "ophthalmoscope" and "optical instruments, equipment, and machinery".
The brand gallery
One of the highlights of the exhibition is "grand gallery" featuring over 225 famous brands in the world, including 999.9, bTd, Blanc & Eclare, Charmant, CLASSICO, Etnia Barcelona, IC! Berlin, Lafont, Laura Ashley, Markus t, MATSUDA, MINIMA, Oh My Glasses TOKYO, STEPPER, Superdry, HENRI t and William Morris Black Label, etc. A number of glasses shows will be held on the spot. Professional models will present the latest series of fashionable glasses brands.
Major Exhibit Categories
- Binoculars & Magnifiers
- Contact Lenses & Accessories
- Diagnostic Instruments
- Eyewear Accessories
- Frames, Lenses, and Parts
- Kids Eyewear
- IT Solution for Optical Industry
- Optometric Instruments, Equipment & Machinery
- Reading Glasses
- Shop Fittings & Equipment for Optical Industry
- Smart Eyewear
- Sporting & Professional Eyewear
- Trade Services
- The acclaimed Brand Name Gallery gathers top-tier brands and designer.
- The Hong Kong Optometric Conference is staged during the fair
- Global support is strong as ever at this year’s event with international pavilions
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) is a statutory body established in 1966 to promote, assist and develop Hong Kong's trade. With 50 offices globally, including 13 in Mainland China, the HKTDC promotes Hong Kong as a two-way global investment and business hub. The HKTDC organizes international exhibitions, conferences and business missions to create business opportunities for companies, particularly SMEs, in the mainland and international markets.