The EuroTier trade show brand is the only platform that includes animal expertise in all segments (Dairy, Swine, Cattle, Poultry, Sheep, Fish, and Goat.) Exhibitors will have the opportunity to exhibit the latest offerings in this sector to a growing and dynamic market
"China international intensive animal husbandry exhibition" has been held for many years since the first session in 2000, and has been successfully held for more than 10 sessions. During this period, more than 4500 enterprises participated in the exhibition and the number of visitors exceeded 320,000. Among them, there are more than 1,300 foreign exhibitors and more than 55,000 foreign visitors."China international intensive animal husbandry exhibition", as the highest level of international animal husbandry exhibition held in China after China's entry into WTO, has received wide attention and unanimous praise from domestic and foreign animal husbandry insiders."China international intensive animal husbandry exhibition", as the highest level of international animal husbandry exhibition held in China after China's entry into WTO, is also the only international animal husbandry exhibition with real significance in China, and has become the pronoun of animal husbandry high-tech products exhibition and high-level exhibition. German agricultural association (DLG) is one of the leading development organizations of animal husbandry, agriculture and food industry in Europe. EuroTier organized by DLG is the largest animal husbandry exhibition in the world. China international intensive livestock exhibition officially joined hands with EuroTier exhibition to jointly build EuroTier China. We hope that everyone will continue to support "China international intensive livestock exhibition" and "EuroTier China" as always.
- According to market research conducted by DLG one in three farmers surveyed intend to invest in their business in the next 12 months.
- Pork will remain Chinese people´s favorite meat in the years to come, making up about 60% of all meat consumption, followed by poultry, beef and veal, and mutton and lamb.
- China is the world's largest milk importer and now the fourth-largest producer of dairy and dairy products.
- The number of breeding farms nearly doubled from the period of 2000 to 2012 due to the heavy investments programs of the Chinese central and local government.
- The current challenges of the region imply a high demand for new technology and solutions: food quality and safety, modernization of existing facilities, improving animal health, reducing emissions, increasing feeding efficiency.
- Thriving market
EuroTier China gives you the opportunity to connect with and enter a growing livestock market.
- Unique show
The EuroTier trade show brand is the only brand that includes animal expertise in all segments (Diary, Cattle, Poultry, Sheep, Fish)
- Strong partners
A worldwide network, strong regional contacts and seasoned partners in organizing livestock events will give EuroTier China a head start to be one of the top exhibitions of animal husbandry in the region.
- Tailored technical program
International and national experts will be presenting and discussing key issues of animal farming concerning the special needs of the Chinese market.
- Hosted Buyer Program
Meet your key buyers at EuroTier China. A comprehensive Hosted Buyer Program allows for more efficient networking at the show.
- Exclusive Launch Partner Program
Your opportunity to take a central position at the event.
- Breeding animals, breeding programs, trade, reproductive technology
- Feed and other farm inputs
- Feed storage, feed production
- Animal housing and shed construction
- Keeping and feeding technology
- Climate and environmental technology
- Milking and cooling technology
- Technology for feces, solid and liquid manure
- Transport vehicles, transport services
- Processing and marketing
- Equipment and accessories
- Management and consulting
- Veterinary Medicine
- Livestock environment protection