China Xiamen International Buddhist Items & Crafts Fair 2021
China Xiamen International Buddhist Items & Crafts Fair (Spring Edition) will be held at Xiamen International Conference & Exhibition Center. The gross exhibition area is going to reach 110,000 ㎡ with 5,500 standard booths. With the expansion of the exhibition, more and more Buddhist items manufacturers join this international event: the grand scale of the fair, the variety of exhibits and the diverse origins of global exhibitors are unprecedented in Buddhist items and crafts industry. According to statistics, this fair will gather thousands of branded enterprises and attract more than 200,000 people during the 5-day exhibition.
Founded in 2006, China Xiamen International Buddhist Items & Crafts Fair has been held twice a year since 2013: Spring Edition and Autumn Edition respectively. The brand awareness and internationalization of Xiamen Buddha Fair keep growing by the day. Nowadays, it has been acknowledged worldwide as ‘The Best Buddhist Items & Crafts Fair in the world’, enjoying a high reputation and prestige.
• Free company introduction on Official Catalogue
• Face to face opportunity with distributors of Buddhist items and crafts and temple procurement representatives to explore potential customers
• Free invitation to existing and potential buyers of all the exhibitors as VIP visitors of the fair
• Onsite intellectual property rights protection to encourage original design
• Free consultation for fair preparation and how to maximize fair investment return