China Daily-Use Articles Trade Fair & China Modern Home Expo
The CDATF will be held in Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC)
CDATF provides an ultimate platform for global leading suppliers in housewares industry to meet top level buyers with strong purchasing power or influence in decision making both in China, Asia and the rest of world.
Established in 1953, the CDATF kept grow pace in previous years under the management of Reed Exhibitions Great China and China Commerce Association of General Merchandise. Each year, over 2,200 exhibitors and 80,000 attendees are attracted to come worldwide.
CDATF attracts decision makers or individuals possess influence on decision making from distributing companies, wholesales, import/export company, franchise, manufacture factory, company gift procurement, department store, supermarket, E-business, specialty shops, industrial business, interior designers.
Today, China has become the world’s second largest trading nation behind the US-leading the first in exports and coming in second for imports (ECI). Since its accession into WTO in 2001, China’s share in global trade has doubled accounting for 10.38% of the world’s merchandise trade exports. For many enterprises around the world, China is rapidly becoming their top bilateral trade partner.
Global Economic Pattern
- The forecast global economy growth in 2017 is 3.2%, while it is predicted to be 6.2% in China, 2.1% in US, 1.4% in EU and 0.7% in Japan.
- Meanwhile, global core economy entity gradually recovers and steady grow.
- Prevail of anti-globalization casuing assets protection by countries.
- Lack of effective economy stimulation plicy.
- The government in global core economy entity is facing trasition, which adding uncertainty into world pattern.
In the past three years, China’s export trade kept a growth for over 6%. The export value of goods hit a new record of $2.21 trillion in 2013 resulting the country overtook the United States as the world’s largest trading nation.