Munich Fabric Start next edition date updated
BECOME PART OF A STRONG BUSINESS PLATFORM
At the international textile fair MUNICHFABRICSTART in the north of Munich, renowned weavers, suppliers and ingredient specialists from all over the world will be present. The large-scale and optimally developed location of the MOC enables various stand and presentation possibilities, from the modern exhibition, stands in the halls or light-flooded, glazed atriums to individual studios.
The BLUEZONE takes place as a show-in-show concept in the adjacent Zenith Halle, a former factory hall with industrial charm. This provides the optimal setting for the product-savvy staging of the latest denim, street and sportswear collections.
THE INTERNATIONAL START TO THE SEASON
As one of the leading international textile fairs, MUNICH FABRIC START opens the new season twice a year with a consistently selected portfolio of basic to haute couture fabrics as well as ingredients and accessories for all clothing segments. At the start of the Spring. Summer 21 season, 1050 internationally renowned fabric and ingredient manufacturers from 38 countries will be presenting more than 1800 collections in Munich. They thus offer the textile and fashion industry international information and inspiration platform with all the components it needs for the start of the new season.
AT A GLANCE
THE MUNICH FABRIC START OFFERS
- a high-quality, market-rich range of textiles, accessories and ingredients, denim, street, and sportswear
- an international portfolio for all segments on eight exhibition areas
- a comprehensive pool of information and inspiration for the start of the new season
- a broad supporting program with specialist lectures and trend seminars
- an efficient business platform in a product-savvy working atmosphere