Zhengzhou International Convention and Exhibition Centre (ZZICEC)
Zhengzhou International Convention and Exhibition Centre (ZZICEC) is managed by the Hong Kong – Shanghai Venue Management (Zhengzhou) Limited (VMZL). VMZL is a private professional management company. It is a joint venture between the Hong Kong Exhibition and Convention Venue Management China Limited and INTEX Shanghai Company Limited.
ZZICEC is one of three iconic buildings in the central business area of Zhengzhou. The steel and concrete construction of the main building utilizes a cable-stayed suspension system to support the roof. The ZZICEC is a convention & exhibition complex with a construction area of 226,800 square meters. The rentable indoor area totals 74,000 square meters which are ideal for conventions, exhibitions, entertainment events, receptions, banquets, and ceremonial events.
- Convention Centre: This portion of the ZZICEC consists of 6 floors and a total construction area of 60,800 square meters. It includes the Grand Hall seating up to 3,160 for meetings and 1,660 for banquets, the International Theatre seating 1,090, and two (2) theatres seating 400 each. Also included are seventeen (17) meeting rooms of varied sizes, VIP reception rooms, a Chinese restaurant, a western restaurant, and a cafe. Simultaneous interpretation can be provided for up to 8 languages within theGrand Hall, International Theatre, and the two (2) theatres.
- Exhibition Centre: This portion of the ZZICEC consists of two (2) major exhibition halls and a total construction area of 166,800 square meters. There are 6 floors of auxiliary support facilities including meeting rooms, food concessions, offices, and shops. Up to 3,394 exhibition booths at 9 square meters each can be accommodated in the two exhibition halls. The exhibition halls span 102 meters with 5 operable walls that can divide the space into 6 halls for independent exhibition use. Hall 2 on the upper level is column-free. Both halls can be accessed directly by vehicles for loading and unloading.
- Outdoor Exhibition Area: Some 38,000 square meters of outdoor exhibition area are conveniently located between the Exhibition Centre and Dragon Lake.
- Outdoor Parking: An outdoor parking area of some 45,000 square meters can accommodate up to 1,730 vehicles.
- International Leather Shoes and Shoes Exhibition 20248 hits
- Central China (Zhengzhou) International Equipment Manufacturing Exposition(CCEME) 19267 hits
- Zhengzhou International Franchise Expo(Chain Exhibition) 16352 hits
- Central & Western China Medical Equipment Exhibition(CWMEE) 16170 hits
- China(Zhengzhou) Industrial Equipment Fair(ZIF) 13914 hits
- Central China International Equipment Manufacturing Exposition (CCEME) 13833 hits
- China (Zhengzhou) International Tea Culture Expo 13784 hits
- China International Auto Aftermarket Fair 12489 hits
- China Green Food Exposition(CGFE) 11475 hits
- China International Tree Nuts Conference 11033 hits
- International High-end Beauty Products and Cosmetics Expo 10450 hits
- China Good Grain and Oil Industry Expo 9825 hits