The Beijing Exhibition Hall was completed in 1954. It is the first professional exhibition hall of the new China, which was written by Chairman Mao Zedong and premiered by Premier Zhou Enlai. It is the birthplace of the exhibition industry in New China and witnessed the development history and glory of New China. The pavilion is located in the prosperous business district of Xizhimen, Beijing. It covers an area of more than 100,000 square meters. The main building complex is magnificent and elegant and has become the landmark building of the capital Beijing. In December 2007, the Beijing Exhibition Hall was approved by the Beijing Municipal Government to be listed in the “Beijing Excellent Modern and Contemporary Building Protection List (First Batch)”, and was selected by the China Cultural Relics Society and the Chinese Architectural Association in September 2016.