Trade Shows in China

(+852) 8170 0688

I have switched companies very recently and and I'm no longer working for the company whose name is mentioned on the visa invitation letter that I just received. I will be applying for visa with the new company. Therefore, how can I get the visa invitation letter with the new company's name on it? The new company I am working for is already registered on the BEST portal.

You need to delete your name of the old company in BEST. After that you can add to the new company.

on Friday March 16
Was this helpful?