The Entry Badge of Overseas Buyers’ Local Representatives
1. When to Register
Canton Fair has held two sessions a year; one is in Spring, the other in Autumn. And every session is separated into 3 phases.
Apr./Oct. 15-18, 8:30-18:00
Apr. /Oct.19, 8:30-16:00
Apr./Oct. 23-26, 8:30-18:00
Apr. /Oct.27, 8:30-16:00
In Spring: May 1-4, 8:30-18:00 ; May 5, 8:30-14:00
In Autumn: Oct. 31-Nov.3, 8:30-18:00 ; Nov. 4, 8:30-14:00
2. Where to Register
Four Overseas Buyers' Registration Offices set up in China Import and Export Fair Complex (map)3. Registration Notice
Local Representatives of Overseas Buyers
a. An Invitation from the Fair;
b. Second Generation ID Card & copy ;
c. Copy of Business Registration Certificate of Foreign Company's Representative Office in China;
d. Employment Certificate of Representative Office in China & copy;
Registration Office in China Import and Export Fair Complex
l Service Fee:
1.Representatives with the invitation: free of charge;
2. For representatives without invitation, 300 RMB/day plus another 50 RMB/card must be paid. In addition, you need to, either present all the requested documents in the left column except the invitation, or only present the Second Generation ID Card & copy, and are accompanied and signature-confirmed by an overseas buyer.
l During each phase, only TWO representatives or interpreters are allowed entrance for each overseas buyer.
Notes:Based on the regulation of the Ministry of Public Security, that the first generation ID Card is not valid anymore form Jan.1,2013, Canton Fair would not accept it as registration document.
Normally it will be 3 working days.
You can try to ask at:
For groups, you can try option 2,3,4
Overseas buyers could apply invitation for Canton Fair through:
- BEST (Buyer E-Service Tool), regular buyers go>>> new buyers go>>>
- Canton Fair Call Centre, China Foreign Trade Centre
- Overseas cooperative organizations of China Foreign Trade Centre
- The Economic & Commercial Counsellor's Office of the Embassy (The Economic & Commercial Section of the Consulate General) of P.R. China in your region
- Canton Fair Hong Kong Representative Office
- The Chinese foreign trade corporations (enterprises) with whom you are business-related
Yes. Just bring your passport to https://www.cantonfair.net/attend-canton-fair/buyer-registration-offices get the badge.