Founded in 1985 as the earliest professional international auto show in China.
- The first Chinese international automotive exhibition that joined UFI.
- An impressive and recognized gathering of international automotive industries brings great attention, support and participation of automotive industries home and abroad.
The rapid development of Chinese automotive industry demands new, advanced technologies and R & D concepts. As the biggest new market all over the world, allautomotive industry giants and their suppliers are focusing China.
The Auto Shanghai 2017 with a total exhibition area of 360,000 square meters, attracted over 1,000 exhibitors from 18 countries and regions, 11,000 journalists representing 2,035 domestic and abroad media organizations who jointly witnessed the success and resplendence of the Auto Shanghai.
Both domestic and overseas organizers who are highly specialized and authoritative would plan the exhibition thoroughly and continue innovating, based on the success of Auto Shanghai 2017, offering first-class service and management, to present you a superior Auto Shanghai 2019 (April 18 - 25, 2019) . Hereby we warmly invite you to be a part of it.
The 17th Auto Shanghai will reveal itself April 23 - 28, 2019 with brand new visions before China and the world. We extend our warmest welcome to your participation in the most valuable event in autombolie industry.
- Passenger cars, commercial vehicles, buses, trucks and special-purpose vehicles
- Auto design and new concept product
- Automotive parts & components, including:
- Engine and mechanical systems
- Gearbox, exhaust, axle, steering brakes, suspension and body systems
- Electric and electronic systems
- Tire and wheels
- Automotive accessories, including:
- Interior trimming
- Car audio and video systems
- Navigation and telecom systems
- Air conditioning systems
- Safety and vehicle security systems
- Measuring, testing and control devices & systems
- Maintenance and repair, garage, workshop & workstation equipment
- Car care products
- Paints, lubricants, additives and other auto supplies
- Related manufacturing technology, machinery, equipment and tools
- Related computer systems and software
- "Internet Plus" related automotive product and service publications as well as other related services
- Automotive financial services
Address: No. 168 East Yinggang Road, Shanghai, China