Global Sources Mobile Electronics Show (Spring Edition)
More Sourcing Options
NEW Hall of Fame makes its debut alongside Asia’s largest pavilions for smartphones & tablets, wearables, mobile audio, charging products, cases & covers.
- 3,700 booths
- Exhibit profile: mobile devices, AR/VR, wearables & accessories
- Largest pavilions in Asia for mobile accessories, speakers & headphones, wearables, case & covers
- With Startup Launchpad, the premier sourcing platform for hardware & retail solution startups
- Smartphones & Tablets
- Wearable Electronics
- Charging Products
- Mobile Speakers & Headphones
- Cases & Covers
- Repair Equipment, Materials & Services
Hall of Fame
Hall 1 is the Hall of Fame, a gathering place of top-quality suppliers. Your first stop to meet China’s leading OEM/ODM/OBM suppliers of mobile electronics!
Mobile Accessories Carnival
150 booths of the latest, trendiest cases and other accessories.
•Daily prize draw – WIN two nights’ hotel stay
•Complimentary drink coupon for Hall 1 wine bar
•Fun & music with live samba dancing
NEW Charging Power Hall
Asia’s largest mobile charging product selection exhibiting 400+ booths of wireless charging, in-car chargers, mobile chargers and charging cables. Hall 11
Huge mobile audio selection
600 booths of TWS earbuds, bluetooth speakers, headphones and earphones.
World’s largest mobile accessories pavilion
Over 800 booths of mobile electronics accessories, such as smartphone cases & covers, mobile imaging accessories, bags for mobile phones and other mobile protection products.
Asia’s biggest gathering of hardware and retail solutions startups. If you’re looking for the latest shelf-ready innovations, Startup Launchpad is for you.
Exhibition opening and registration time
Date opening hours registration hours
April 18-20, 2019 9:30 am - 6:00 PM 9:00 am - 5:30 PM
April 21, 2019 9:30 am - 5:00 PM 9:00 am - 4:30 PM
- advance registration is free admission.
- for trade negotiations only.Please bring three valid business CARDS to collect the pass.
- for trade visitors aged 18 or above only.
- it is strictly prohibited to purchase retail samples on site.
Gathering internationally renowned enterprises, a grand event in the industry!
The global resources electronics show will attract more than 60,000 buyers from 150 countries and regions
Address: Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), 1 Sky Plaza Rd, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong