China (Shenzhen) International Internet & E-commerce Expo
What kind of basic sciences will impact the internet industry in the coming decade and what changes will result from the combination and innovation of the industrial and consumer internet?” Pony Ma Huateng, Chairman& CEO of Tencent, posted the questions on his ZHIHU page in 2018. Mobile internet has changed consumers’ consumption habits and behavior and brought up the booming of platforms and industrial ecosystems targeted in consumers. As mobile data traffic becoming saturated and consumption behaviors altered, the development of mobile internet goes toward the end. The reform of industrial internet has begun with the plans giant corporations seizing the market share.
With the help of new internet technologies, for instance, big data and AI, industrial internet returns from business, industry, and user needs tendency into the nature of products, then reshapes industrial business model and cope with the business problems fundamentally. Industrial internet, where industrial factors and internet highly integrated, enables the development of internet industry, innovates a new engine for development, makes a breakthrough in traditional industries transformation and business remodeling, and reaches the combination of internet plus the physical economy.
CIE focuses on the future trend of the industry and on hot topics such as unmanned technology, AI, blockchain, AR&VR, smart city, and intelligent manufacturing, etc., showcasing the latest internet technology. The deep integration of e-commerce and internet plus makes the new technology form a new business model, and the new business model becoming new economic factors.
With the theme of Cross-border Integration and Innovation-driven, the event gathers leading enterprises and industrial elites to present the global cutting-edge internet development under consumer e-commerce. It is to break down the industrial barriers and connect the upstream and downstream supply chain. Via internet technologies, online and offline come together, new technologies advancing industrial reformation and enabling the physical economy, making the Chinese manufacturing brands going global.
1. Cross-border e-commerce: cross-border e-commerce platform and seller, cross-border e-commerce service provider;
2. Selection of cross-border e-commerce products for import and export
3. E-commerce services: e-commerce logistics, express delivery, logistics information platform, e-commerce industrial park, intelligent express cabinet, supply chain, Internet finance, payment, marketing, training, consulting, trademark registration, insurance, finance, tax, custody, packaging, ERP&CRM, etc.;
4. Internet information technology and software: big data, mobile APP, integrated system and solution, communication/network service, digital technology, software and information service, cloud computing, enterprise cloud, IDC, data security, etc.;
5. Intelligent manufacturing: intelligent factory, 3D printing, artificial intelligence AI, Internet of things, robot, unmanned technology, industrial automation, AR&VR, etc.;