Gallery FASHION 2022
THE NO. 1 ORDER PLATFORM
Well-established, appreciated and innovative – this is the Gallery FASHION, the international fashion trade show of Igedo Company. The venue Areal Böhler selected for the order platform in Düsseldorf allows all segments – Agencies and Premium Brands, Contemporary, Design and Avantgarde, Accessories and Shoes as well as Evening & Occasion – to be presented at the same time and place.
Each season in excess of 800 high-quality brands is staged stylishly. The Gallery FASHION Team headed by Ulrike Kähler, General Manager/Project Director Gallery FASHION & Gallery SHOES, extends the portfolio of exhibitors every season. A must-go event for key accounts in the industry, journalists and bloggers.
Key features of the Gallery FASHION:
- Exclusive order show for premium brands and high-quality, design-driven labels
- Focus on medium to high-priced segments
- The adjusted sequence of days from Saturday to Monday
- The mixture of design-driven, avantgarde and premium brands
- Focus on the European market
- Percentage breakdown: 40% national, 60% international
- Focal countries alongside Germany are Great Britain, Italy, Croatia, the Netherlands and Russia
- Concentrated networking in the industry
GALLERY FASHION SEGMENTS
Individual silhouettes, unique creations. The Avantgarde, Design & Contemporary segment exudes a touch of extravagance.
2. SHOWROOM CONCEPT
International premium brands and agencies bring stylish looks to this order event.
3. EVENING & OCCASION
Cocktail dresses and evening gowns, silk robes with filigree embroidery or large patterns. Bags of color or unobtrusive elegance and timeless beauty. Evening & Occasion coupled with fashion means unique synergies for exhibitors.
4. ACCESSORIES & SHOES
Jewellery, bags, shoes – accessories make every outfit complete. Numerous exhibitors present the latest pieces at the Gallery FASHION.