Nordstil – Planning & Preparation
Always be up to date! Well, then, get to it! Dates of the next editions. Information for exhibitors. Arrival & Parking. By train / public transport. Interactive hall plan Winter 2023. Plan Nordstil Winter 2023. App Nordstil Navigator. The magazine TOP FAIR. Protection and hygiene concept. Take part at Nordstil.
Keep up with the latest news. All the latest news and trends regarding Nordstil will be sent to you via email.
Exhibitors and visitors, you are eager to see Nordstil. Do you want to make it a great start? You're in the right place. We've compiled the most important information.
This section will provide all the information you need about your trade fair visit. You will find everything you need about the trade fair, including information on exhibitors, product groups, opening hours, and tickets. We wish you a happy and safe sailing!
Land is where the best captains work. You can take the reins and be an exhibitor with your crew for Nordstil.
The fastest route to the Hamburg Exhibition Grounds. You can access the Nordstil from the West Entrance, East Entrance, and Central Entrance.
Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH Messeplatz 1 20357 Hamburg Germany.
Rentzelstrasse 70 is the address for older navigation systems.
It is recommended to use the motorways and exits below if you are coming to Hamburg Messe with a car or motorbike. Follow the signs to Messe / CCH. On the locator map, "Travel to Hamburg", a visual impression is displayed.
Here is where to order your lifestyle products
Nordstil has firmly established itself as an important order platform for a wide range of consumer goods. The consistent 90% visitor satisfaction rating is clear evidence that it precisely meets the requirements of buyers. More than 20,000 visitors came to the last edition at the Hamburg Exhibition Centre.
- Home & Garden: Furniture, home accessories and textiles, luminaries, room scents, bath accessories and personal care accoutrements, seasonal decorations, florists’ prerequisites, candles, garden and balcony prerequisites, barbecues, gourmet articles, wines and spirits, kitchen accessories, household goods, cutlery, glass, porcelain, ceramics, souvenirs.
- Style & Design: Lifestyle products from well-known designers, brands and manufactories.
- Gifts & Stationery: Gift items, games, toys, licensed products, souvenirs, promotional items and gifts, hobbies and handicrafts, stationery, office supplies and writing utensils, children’s clothing and accessories, children’s interior, education and school, calender, postcards and greeting cards.
- Jewellery & Fashion: Fine jewellery, precious stones and pearls, silver jewellery, costume jewellery, jewellery accessories, watches, apparel, fashion items and accessories, bags and small leather goods, cosmetics and fragrances, scarves and shawls.
- Special Interest – Customisable merchandise