Connected Auto and Smart Transport Expo
Propelled by the transformation to smart manufacturing and diversification of internet paradigms, smart connected auto – the core momentum to modern smart cities – is driving the integration of auto industry with ICT, 5G, AI, blockchain and other technologies. The development of connected auto has accelerated new potential from the full integration of the auto industry, intelligent transportation, data industry, and urban resources, creating enormous business opportunities under the overall framework of urban smart transportation.
The Connect Auto and Smart Transportation Expo (CASTex) will be held in Guangzhou
The Connect Auto and Smart Transportation Expo (CASTex) will be held in Guangzhou, China. Aiming to support the development of smart connected automobiles and intelligent transportation, CASTex will introduce the most forward-looking enterprises and elites of the global smart connected automobile and intelligent transportation industry chain, showcase the most comprehensive array of products and solutions for smart connected vehicles and intelligent transportation industry, presenting an extraordinary industry event of both technical applications and technology innovations for the new era of urban smart travel!
EFFECTIVE BUSINESS PLATFORM
The CASTex, through combining smart city industry chain construction and development of new energy & intelligent connected vehicles, provides exhibitors with a more “Direct, Professional, Economical, Targeted” comprehensive cooperation & marketplace for connected automobiles and smart urban transportation.
5 Main Exhibit Categories
- Smart Connected Vehicle & Autopilot Technology & Solution
- Intelligent Transportation Infrastructure
- 5G Communication Network &
- Public Data Service, Internet of Vehicles,
- High-Precision Map, Smart Cabin
- Static Traffic Infrastructure &
- Charging/Battery Swap Station, Parking System
- Hydrogen Vehicle and Refuelling Station
- Integrated Solution
CASTex will be co-hosted by multiple government administrations of the Greater Bay Area and supported by many government departments and industry organizations related to the connected vehicles & smart transportation. It will attract experts, managers, leaders & decision-makers from across Guangdong province & China to visit.
Top Visitors' Industries
- Automobile Manufacturers
- Operations Service Providers
- End Users (government agency, industry & technology departments, police & traffic police, traffic & transportation, road planning, construction management, industry stakeholders, etc.)
- Demonstration District Management Committees
- Consultation & Research
- Academic Institution/R&D
- Investors/Financial Institute
- System Integrator/Contractor