About Dive Guangzhou
China's diving market has great potential. According to PADI, in 2018, the growth rate of the number of diving certificates in the world was about 5%, while the annual growth rate of Chinese diving certificates was about 40%, which was eight times the global average growth rate. According to the data of many tourist agencies, island vacation is still the first choice for outbound travel, accounting for 60% of the total outbound travel. Diving is sweeping China's young tourist consumers at an unimaginable rate. At the same time, the sustained growth of China's GDP has provided a sustained impetus for the development of the tourism industry. As China's richest province, Guangdong has gathered a large number of diving enthusiasts.
Guangzhou Diving Fair is a platform to help people in the industry to seek cooperation and expand business in the global diving industry. At the same time, it is also an important medium for diving enthusiasts to fully understand and participate in diving. It was held in the same period as Asia Recreational Water Sports Expo, Asia Amusement & Attraction Expo and Asian Swimming Pool & SPA Expo, with a scale of more than 100,000 feet, sharing huge and high-quality audience resources.
- Supplies and equipment for diving, surfing and water sports
- Diving associations, organizations, and clubs
- Underwater electronic devices & instruments
- Underwater Photography and Video Recording Equipment
- Dive Resorts & Destinations
- Tourism Boards & Travel Agents
- Dive Training Institutes
- Government bodies & organizations
- Liveaboard Dive/ Boat Operators
- Diving & Water Sports-Related Media