Design Inspire is a creative, Design exhibition that brings together famous designers in person. Many design brands will be involved, and this year's show will introduce many new design concepts. Involved in construction, industry, urban areas.
DesignInspire - An international exhibition about creativity
Organized by Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) and partnered with the Business of Design Week (BODW), DesignInspire is a B2A exchange and inspiring platform for global creative elites, design brands, design associations and institutes to showcase their creativities. An array of interactive installations, novel ideas, design products, and projects is featured.
Reasons to attend the exhibition
1. Communicate directly with more than 35,000 design enthusiasts, industry insiders and partners
2. Participate in the annual event of the creative industry to showcase the latest ideas and designs to potential customers and the public
3. Business pairings with visitors include:
- Fans of creative design and innovative technology;
- Corporate decision-makers who want to enhance the image and competitiveness of their brands and companies through innovative ideas;
- Creative industry professionals, such as designers, marketing consultants and brand consultants;
- Investors looking for innovative projects;
- Trade visitors, including importers and exporters, retailers, brand holders, service companies, multinational enterprises, etc.;
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) is a statutory body established in 1966 to promote, assist and develop Hong Kong's trade. With 50 offices globally, including 13 in Mainland China, the HKTDC promotes Hong Kong as a two-way global investment and business hub. The HKTDC organizes international exhibitions, conferences and business missions to create business opportunities for companies, particularly SMEs, in the mainland and international markets.