China (Wuhan) Automotive Parts & Processing Technology Expo
The China (Wuhan) Automotive Parts & Processing Technology Expo
- 30000sqm exhibition area +more than 400 exhibitors +more than 20000 visitors
- An exhibition specialized in processing technology for automotive engineering
- Gathers all kinds of processing technologies for automotive components and machine tools.
- Automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers visit the exhibition to find the latest technologies.
China (Wuhan) Automotive Parts & Processing Technology Expo will be held 0 at Wuhan International Expo Center in Wuhan China, showcasing automotive components such as engine parts and steering system, as well as automotive stamping, sheet metal processing, casting / forging, surface treatment/heat treatment, cutting / grinding, and resin forming; machining equipment, abrasives, plastic molds, automation and testing equipment, mold-related support, etc.. Automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers visit the exhibition to find the latest technologies and products. This is the perfect exhibition platform to promote your technology and products to the automotive industry in China midwest.
The show venue Wuhan city, the capital of Hubei province, the most populous city in Central China, and is also the headquarters of Dongfeng Motor Group. Many OEMs and auto parts companies chose Wuhan as manufacturing base like Peugeot Citroen, GM, Honda, BYD, Renault, Valeo and so on. Furthermore, Wuhan's location advantage will be much easier to help CAPPT gather more automotive engineers from Chongqing, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, and Changchun. Expect to see you in Wuhan!
1. Automotive parts: Body system: tires, panels, steering wheel, instrument, lamps, seats, related equipment, etc.Drive system: engine, variable speed, drive transmission, exhaust technology, etc .; Chassis system: shaft, steering, brakes, steering wheel, instrument, lamp, seat, related equipment, Suspension, etc .; automotive electrical and electronic systems: power, ignition, starting, signal lighting, instrumentation and auxiliary electrical devices; general parts and automobile manufacturing related materials;
2. Automotive parts processing related technology and equipment; metal cutting, cutting, grinding, drilling, drilling equipment, stamping, forging, bending technology and equipment; laser cutting, marking technology and equipment; resin technology; die casting/casting, surface treatment / Heat treatment technology and equipment; automotive parts cutting fluid lubrication products;
3. Automotive mold and related support: automotive mold and mold products; metal cutting precision and special processing machine tools, tools; automobile mold manufacturing equipment; tool and die steel materials, automotive mold production materials; digital mold technology, 3D printing technology.
◆ Automobile Manufacturers
◆ Automotive Component Manufacturers
◆ Production Managemen
If you are in the automotive industry, you can not miss the largest automotive technology expo in mid-western of China - China (Wuhan) Automotive Parts Processing Technology & Moulding Expo
focus on new technology and new products
The organizing committee will invite the leading auto technology companies to show the latest products
different exhibition areas cover all the hot topics
The totally 30,000㎡ exhibition area is to show different topics of products
high-quality visitors and buyers
The organizing committee will utilize our wide partners to invite more and more professional visitors.
global perspective and regionalization
The participators from all around the world come to Wuhan to find a new opportunity
the colorful concurrent activities
The organizing committee will hold colorful automotive forums to meet auto engineers’ need
The event venue, Wuhan is China's famous motor city.