World Choc Expo
When Chocolate Encounters Achievement
Who will reject, the amazing soft taste chocolate makes?
Who will reject, the romantic feelings chocolate takes?
Who will reject, the boundless possibilities chocolate creates?
1,400 years ago, when Columbus found the new world, he took cocoa trees all over the world;
Thence chocolate became the favorite of noble levels and cocoa was called silver on the tree Chocolate, just like Diamond, everything that brings people sweet and romantic imaginations would capture their minds
We will make every efforts to build an international professional platform for chocolate culture with globalized perspectives and aesthetic appreciation. To grasp every business opportunities, to share the world leading chocolate tendency and to build a bridge for innovative and efficient communications between exhibitors and purchasers. Look forward to meeting with you in this wonderful chocolate world!
1. Focus on choc culture and collect information on the oversea market and build an international sales network
2. Opportunity to meet with highly potential oversea purchasers
3. Opportunity to cultivate potential abilities of staff
4. Share information and know the trends of new products & technology in choc industry
5. Catch your competitors’ marketing strategies and strengthen your competency
6. Branding and get well known in the most attractive China & Asian market
7. Super strong media support, great media exposure, accurate targeting, and distribution
8. 500,000+ SMS to invite professional visitors
30+ e-magazines to activate
100,000+phone call to invite key decision makers for purchase
10+ SNS advertising worldwide
600+ press releases, 300+ media partners in global
In the name of Art, create a grand beloved chocolate fest
Chocolate is the sweet and romantic artwork, therefore, we not only show chocolate but also create the artistic ambiance and make every exhibit release their unique attractive charms. CHOCEX will gather about 20 chocolate industrial organizations at home and abroad, 200 chocolate exhibitors, 300 chocolate brands and about 30,000 professional visitors. In the name of art and love, we will make an exceptionally grand chocolate world.
To build an international collaborative platform with global visions
Collect the first-hand information about the international chocolate market, seek opportunities for sales network, know the latest released chocolate products and state-of-the-art technologies trends. Create opportunities to connect exhibitors and purchasers face-to-face and to make it possible for cross-border trading.
To communicate and learn the leading experience with an international view
Gain experiences, take the training chances and cultivate staff’s marketing abilities.
Know your competitors and know yourself, you will always win
Research thoroughly and know the overseas competitors’ market strategies and test your own products’ core competence.
To show the Brands images intensively, and disseminate extensively
More than 150 media partners at home and abroad, publicize and improve brands images
Professional visitors with artistic perspectives
Distributors, wholesalers, online store owners, gift solutions suppliers of Chocolate industry at home and abroad Franchisers, retailers and online retailers of chocolate products at home and abroad The purchasing & investment department of Department stores, commercial real estate, shopping malls, airport Distribution wholesalers, purchasing groups for chocolate related products at home and abroad Investors interested in the chocolate industry at home and abroad Purchasing decision makers for chocolate, bakery, cold drinks, and confectionery at home and abroad Chocolate education organizations at home and abroad Chocolate lovers at home and abroad.
- Chocolate, Cocoa
- Bean to Bar chocolate
- Black Chocolate, Milk chocolate, White chocolate
- Protein/nuts / filled / mousse / liqueur chocolate
- Chocolate snacks
- Chocolate pie/biscuits / waffle / beans / rolls / candies
- Chocolate ice cream / cake / bars/mooncake / jelly
- Chocolate beverage
- Chocolate coffee, Cocoa beverage
- Chocolate milk/soy milk/yogurt/ shake
- Chocolate gifts, Package, Artwork
- Chocolate mold artwork
- Chocolate costume artwork
- Raw materials, Ingredients
- Nuts, butter, powder, cream, matcha, sugar, syrup,
- wine, butter oil, refined edible vegetable oil,
- concentrated juice, pectin, emulsifier, flavoring
- Chocolate manufacture tools
- Handmade Chocolate Molds
- Other handmade chocolate tools
- Chocolate pencils, chocolate melter
- Chocolate foundation machine, Chocolate 3D Printer
- Chocolate manufacture / packaging equipment
- Chocolate showcase / storage equipment
- Cocoa processing equipment
- Brand chocolate shops, Chain-store
- Brand chocolate shops
- DIY Chocolate shop
- Bakery/ice cream shop
- Academy, Theme Park
- Chocolate culture