All In Print China 2022
The All in Print China will be held again at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre. As an exhibition covering the whole printing industry chain, All in Print China will not only display the latest products and technologies in every area of the industry but also focus on industry popular topics and provide customized solutions to printing enterprises.
About All in Print — The Oriental Window of World Printing Industry
China International Exhibition for All Printing Technology & Equipment (All in Print China) is one of the most influential exhibitions in China's printing industry. The exhibition, co-organized by the Printing Technology Association of China, China Academy of Printing Technology, and Messe Düsseldorf (Shanghai) Co., Ltd, has seen seven successful sessions since 2003. Over the past decade, All in Print China has been focusing on the frontier technologies of the world printing industry, not only creating an exhibition platform for the global printing enterprises to promote transaction between suppliers and buyers, but also providing prime opportunities for printing professionals to make international exchanges, and boosting the exchange and dissemination of new technologies, hence being named "the Oriental Window of World Printing Industry".
All in Print China is committed to providing new opportunities for innovation and momentum for the sustained development of the printing industry. China's printing industry is accelerating the pace of development featuring "green, digitalization, intelligence, and integration" on its way toward a printing powerhouse. All in Print China shoulders to lead the development of China printing industry and promote its technical upgrading, with the purpose of building an integrated platform for exchange and promotion of the new technology, products, and materials in the printing and packaging industry. All in Print China is well positioned to make greater contributions to the development of the world's printing industry.
Why Attend ALL in Print China
1. Organizers join hands to integrate global printing resources
- The Printing Technology Association of China and China Academy of Printing Technology, based in China, exert their appeal and influence in the field to lay a strong foundation for the exhibition.
- Messe Düsseldorf, through its global marketing network, especially with the full support of drupa, has steadily fostered the international reputation and market share of All in Print China.
2. Global promotion for maximum exhibition value
Precision marketing and exclusive exhibition will definitely be the future direction for All in Print China. The organizers will utilize the following resources to build a platform for seamless connection of online and offline exhibition marketing:
- A refined database of over 200,000 records
- Hundreds of specialized and mass media - covering more than 30 countries and regions, with quality content delivery
- Support from world-renowned printing and packaging associations
- No less than 100 offline promotion activities
- Online exhibition in the official website all day long and all year round, helping exhibitors make online matchmaking
- To invite targeted buyers and organize about 150 domestic and foreign professional buyer groups
3.Trendsetter of the printing industry's innovation and preferred platform to launch new technologies and products
All in Print China has been recognized by the industry as a platform for new technologies and new product launches. It is the one-stop point for printing companies to update equipment and learn new technologies. At All in Print China, you can communicate your product technical information to your potential partners more effectively.
4. The "exhibition + summit" model, opening the future of the printing industry
The professional exhibition & printing industry summit will bring together the organizers, media agencies, equipment manufacturers and printing companies; to build a platform for information exchange, trend sharing and win-win cooperation are within the printing industry.
5. Functional upgrades, printing, and packaging connects the entire industry supply chain; help enterprises to cross "new boundaries", nurturing a new dynamic energy
All in Print China is not only an industry exhibition but also a dynamic ecological chain. Through All in Print China, printing and packaging enterprises can connect with end-users in industry and other intelligent manufacturing players in the industry. Enterprises can get the intelligent technology support they require during production and processing, and can also fully demonstrate new products and ideas to the end-users in the industry.
- Prepress Equipment
- Printing Equipment
- Post-press and Packaging Converting Equipment
- Paper and Substrates
- Printing Ink
- Other Consumables
- Components and Infrastructure
- Services and Software
- Innovative Technologies