Guangzhou International Import Food Expo
The market size of the food industry has maintained a steady growth of over 7% in recent years.According to data from the national bureau of statistics, in 2017, the main business income of food manufacturing industry of large industrial enterprises nationwide reached 2.36 trillion yuan, up by 8.0% year on year, and the compound growth rate from 2012 to 2017 reached 10.6%.In terms of the number of enterprises, by the end of 2017, there were 8,844 food manufacturing enterprises above designated size in China.
China's food consumption is set to grow by 50 percent over the next decade, driven by continued urbanization and steady growth in consumer disposable income.Meanwhile, benefited from the country to expand domestic demand policy to promote, urban and rural residents income level continues to increase, food demand and supply side structural rigidity reform dividend gradually release, the future food industry will remain steady growth, the industry has expanded steadily, continue to maintain in the national industrial system "chassis biggest, the most stable development" of the basic situation.It is estimated that the main business income of food industry enterprises above designated size is expected to grow by about 7% annually. By 2020, the main business income is likely to exceed 15 trillion yuan, maintaining the highest proportion in the national industrial system.
- « Natural Organic Food: organic food, natural green food, health food, geography signs products and etc.
- « Import Food & Beverage: leisure food, sweets, nuts, leisure drinks, wine & beer, grocery products and etc.
- « Health Care Food: health food and raw material, fortified food, tonic, enzymes, dendrobe, probiotics, beauty slimming products, functional beverage, nutrition recipe.
- « Selenium-Rich Food: natural selenium food, artificial selenium food and etc.
- « Livestock Product: meat, sausage, dairy product, milk, milk powder and etc.
- « Agrifood: grain, oil, tea, vegetable, fruit, seafood and etc.
- « Condiments and Food Additives: sauce, vinegar, edible essence, colorant and etc.