China Beijing International Industrial Automation Exhibition
China Beijing International Industrial Automation Exhibition (AIAE) is a business meeting in the field of industrial intelligence, 2017 attracted 180 exhibitors from 18 countries and regions, 38 of the world's top 500, professional audience of 68987 people, exhibition area of 31000 square meters, to be held in Beijing in June each year
AIAE Beijing China international exhibition on industrial automation covering important areas in several sectors
AIAE Beijing China international exhibition on industrial automation covering important areas in several sectors, including robot, image technology, sensors, industrial measurement, connection system, drive and mechanical drive system and control technology, etc., for China's rapid growth and increasingly sophisticated manufacturing solution of keeping pace with The Times, is an ideal trading platform to develop huge Chinese market.
The China Beijing International Industrial Automation Exhibition (AIAE) is China's only national
The China Beijing International Industrial Automation Exhibition (AIAE) is China's only national, international and professional automation exhibition, is the asia-pacific region's largest and most authoritative automation event, is a shortcut to the global automation brand to enter the Chinese market, Chinese brand is an important window to show the world power automation, in the platform of automation and robot exhibition brings together the various types of industrial automation, industrial robot, smart cars, VR technology, and integrated industrial automation industry, is an industrial automation corporate branding and channels to expand the booster, spread the important channel which the new automation and robotics market.
Exhibition with the Xinhua news agency
Exhibition with the Xinhua news agency, People's Daily, CCTV, China Daily, China's industrial control network, control engineering, mechanical and electronic business Asia, CNC machine tool market, mechanical and electrical and control applications, China automation network, China automatic control network, the Chinese this network, intelligent manufacturing, industrial robot, automation application acquired, since, Sohu, such as People's Daily online nearly thousand media coverage at home and abroad.
China international exhibition center, welcome to visit the exhibition!
- Face to face with the important manufacturers and enterprises in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region, AIAE will not be missed!
- The push into the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei market, which is known as one of the world's manufacturing facilities
- Facing policymakers from One Belt And One Road to continue the country's emerging business
- Invite professional buyers to communicate with each company's technical and engineering staff
- Contact thousands of professional buyers around the world
- Meet leading figures from the global authority industry association
- Meet with top media and publishers in the industry
1. Production automation: Machinery and plant engineering, packaging equipment, collection and placement, accessories and processing system, motion control, robotics and automation solutions, linear, compressed air technology vision and pneumatic systems, pumps and accessories, vibration measuring system, signal device, production logistics and material, and autonomous mobile robot system, drive technology, processing technology, industrial automation, power transmission data acquisition and recognition system, etc.
2. Electrical system: Servo motors, motors, and frequency converters, electrical switchgear, and equipment for electrical control, transmissions, mechanical drive systems, electrical and optoelectronic components, transformers, batteries and uninterruptible power supplies, electrical testing and testing equipment, wiring, and cable accessories.
3. Robotics: Industrial robots, robot simulation, and vision systems, service robots, related machines, handling robots (AVG vehicles), devices and components.
4. Industrial automation information technology and software: Factory integrated management software, factory production software, industrial IT software, industrial basic systems and development tools, industrial Internet/Intranet, Intranet solutions, and services.
5. Microsystem technology: Microsystem components, modular Microsystems, microsensors, microactuators, micro-optics, and fiber optics, micro assembly, micro connection technology, microreaction technology, microsystem design and modeling, microengineering, rapid micro product development, ultramicro technology, other microsystem technologies.
6. Automation technologies and new trends: Industrial communication, sensor, security product protection, control system, interprocess communication, wireless automation, sensor technology/instrumentation (measurement and control), security technology, industrial software, the programmable logic controller (PLC), connection/interface technology, bus, etc.
7.Process and energy automation: Automation and energy solutions, instrumentation (measurement and control), engineering/maintenance/services, process automation solutions, connectivity, and interface technologies, etc.
1. Long-term foothold in China's important industrial base of the exhibition, dig Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei regional leading industry companies, domestic numerous industry, including automotive, machinery manufacturing, rail transportation, energy, electric power, machine tools, metallurgy, petrochemical, aerospace, biomedical, food, and beverage industry, packaging, and printing, etc.
2. In the exhibition, there will be more than 180 enterprises in the field of automation, which will deduct the intelligent manufacturing solutions, and the participation rate of international enterprises will be as high as 35 percent. Every year, nearly 70,000 professional buyers are attracted to the site to visit and purchase.
3. Held intelligent manufacturing conference for many years and held many seminars, peak BBS and buyer matching activities during the same period.
4. The on-site AD hoc "industry 4.0 zone" will be led by the automation top enterprises and research institutes that propose and practice "industry 4.0" to display different "industrial 4.0" in kind or model.
5. CCTV, Xinhua news agency, China news agency, China industry news, China trade news, and new media official website WeChat web a combination of multiple platforms such as help the exhibitors to product promotion at the same time.
6. Believe that through the international industrial automation exhibition in Beijing, China (AIAE) is the leading manufacturing industry development trend and the latest policy issued by international display platform, the exhibitors can in a more quick and efficient way to establish and maintain customer relationship, to acquire new sales channels, expand and promote new product publicity, establish higher corporate brand image in order to further enhance the market competitiveness.
Interested in exhibitionHi
I am very excited for the exhibition.could you please guide me for invitation letter.