Trade Shows in China

(+852) 8170 0688

On Feb 21, the Ministry of Commerce held Online Policy Briefing on Keeping Foreign Trade and Investment Stable and Boosting Consumption. Answering a journalist's question of “whether the spring Canton Fair will be postponed or canceled”, Li Xingqian, Director General of Foreign Trade of the Ministry of Commerce said that currently the preparations of the 127th Canton Fair are carried out steadily according to the plan.

Canton Fair Facebook said:  “After the pneumonia outbreak caused by the novel coronavirus, and by the direction of the PRC’s Ministry of Commerce, the China Foreign Trade Centre (CFTC) rapidly activated response mechanisms to prevent the spread of the epidemic. To protect the health of their employees and customers, we implemented the most comprehensive and rigorous prevention and control measures possible. The CFTC has a team of experienced professional workers. Facing the challenges of the epidemic, we have built strong defense: strict management, intelligent prevention and control, efficient detection and comprehensive disinfection. With more than 60 years of professional services and exhibition experience, we provide the safest exhibition halls. We are always ready to welcome you when the battle against the epidemic is over.”

With the Invitation(pre-registration), overseas buyers could:
  • Apply for Visa to China(Please be kindly noted that the invitation letter issued by Canton Fair might help you get the Chinese Visa but it all depends on the Chinese Embassy in your country)
  • Get registered and free entry badge to the Fair by Express Channel.
Overseas buyers could apply invitation for Canton Fair through:
  1. By BEST (Buyer E-Service Tool), go>>>
  2. By contacting Canton Fair Call Centre, China Foreign Trade Centre
  3. By contacting the Economic & Commercial Counsellor's Office of the Embassy (The Economic & Commercial Section of the Consulate General) of P.R. China in your region
  4. By contacting Overseas cooperative organizations of China Foreign Trade Centre
  5. By contacting Canton Fair Hong Kong Representative Office - (852)28771318
  6. By contacting the Chinese foreign trade corporations (enterprises) with whom you are business-related 

(for government authorized invitation please try option,6, or apply for a visa by an agency)


Must I get an invitation or register online to attend the Canton Fair? 

Do I need a Chinese visa to visit the Canton Fair?

Who from countries without The visa-free policy of China, please apply for a Chinese visa(any type, usually "M") with the Invitation to the Canton Fair before you go to China. 

Here is the place you can get a Chinese Visa.

  1. The Embassy or Consulate General of P.R.China in your country(Missions Overseas). Each country is different, please contact them to get more information. Lots of paperwork but cost less money.
  2. A local travel agency or visa agency. It will cost some money, please search online for each country. The Chinese Embassy is very busy, and they often want you to have a professional agent to help with the visa business. That's why it can be so difficult to do it by yourself.
  3. The Commissioner's Office of China's Foreign Ministry in Hong Kong.  Website Tel: 852-34132300 or 852-34132424  Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  4. 72/144 hour Transit Visa Exemption Policy. (Q&A on 72-hour Transit Visa Exemption Policy)  


  • The official Canton Fair invitation list only the Buyer's Name, Nationality, nd Company Name. Usually, an invitation from any Chinese factories or foreign trade corporations (enterprises) more works for Chinese visa application. (Please be kindly noted that the invitation as you attached is the invitation letter issued by Canton Fair. It might help you get the Chinese Visa but it all depends on the Chinese Embassy in your country.)
  • Buyers who need to leave Mainland China to Hong Kong, Macau, and come back again to Guangzhou, must apply for a multi-entry visa.
  • It is very hard to extend the visa and apply for a new visa in China mainland, we suggest applying it by going to Hong Kong.
  • If you already flight to China without a Chinese Visa, you will be sent to Hong Kong.