Please go to the Embassy or Consulate General of P.R.China in your country with the Invitation to the Canton Fair to apply for the Chinese visa(any type, usually "M"). The official Canton Fair invitation list only the Buyer's Name, Nationality and Company Name. Usually, an invitation from any Chinese factories or foreign trade corporations (enterprises) more works for Chinese visa application.

(Please be kindly noted that the invitation as you attached is the invitation letter issued by Canton Fair. It might help you get the Chinese Visa but it all depends on the Chinese Embassy in your country.)

  1. Please apply visa to China in your country or regular residence place before arriving in China(Missions Overseas).  The visa-free policy of China.
  2. Buyers who need to leave Mainland China to Hong Kong, Macau,  and come back again to Guangzhou, must apply for a multi-entry visa.
  3. The Commissioner's Office of China's Foreign Ministry in Hong Kong.  Website  http://www.fmcoprc.gov.hk/eng/fwxx/wgrqz/ Tel: 852-34132300 or 852-34132424 (available at 10:00-11:00am, 3:00-4:00pm on workdays) Fax: 852-34132345 Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  4. Fair visitors can also entrust the visa application to China Travel Service (Hong Kong) Ltd. (Add: 1/F., Alpha House, 27-33 Nathan Rd., Kowloon, Hong Kong,Tel: 852-2315 7150, Fax: 852-2315 7292).
  5. 72/144 hour Transit Visa Exemption Policy. (Q&A on 72-hour Transit Visa Exemption Policy)  

 It is very hard to extend visa and apply for a new visa in China mainland, we suggest applying it by going to Hong Kong.

Thank you very much for making such great Canton Fair videos, which are really helpful.